1. We believe that God loves our broken world so much that He sent His Son, Jesus, to save it.
2. We believe in the authority of God's Holy Word, the power of prayer and the everyday power of the Holy Spirit to reshape and impact lives.
3. We believe that our relationship with Christ is a personal, lifelong journey and that it is our responsibility to invest in our own spiritual growth through times of consistent worship, prayer, Bible study, discipleship, stewardship and service.
4. We believe we are called to be a community of Christ-followers who encourage and support each other through genuine relationships and the use of our unique gifts to inspire and make each other better.
5. We believe that we are the hands and heart of God, sharing His hope through the way that we love and serve our community and our world.
6. We value worship as a lifestyle that is not just a church activity, but also an act of surrender as we present our lives to the God that we love.
WHO WE ARE
Ever since opening our doors in 1921, Mulberry Community Church has sought to make disciples of Jesus Christ in our local community and within our church community. Our desire is that all would come to know the love, graciousness, and greatness of God (1 Timothy 2:3-6), and would then mature in their faith making disciples of their own, growing in holy living, and producing good works through the power of the Holy Spirit.
WORSHIP: Mulberry Community Church worship music is a mixture of contemporary style and traditional style accompanied with modern flair. Whether contemporary or traditional, the purpose of our musical worship time is the same; to give God praise, to stir our affections for Him in a greater way, and to prepare our hearts and minds to hear God's words in a way that leads to action. Each week we also worship through our financial offerings. We are grateful to give back to God a piece of what He has graciously given to us. Once a month we worship through communion together as a way to remember the sacrifice that Christ made for us.
CHILDCARE & DISCIPLESHIP GROUPS: We offer childcare during the Sunday morning service that is run by faithful church volunteers. We also have a Discipleship Group for elementary-aged children. Each week they will receive a lesson from the Bible and do an activity that corresponds with the lesson. The children are invited to join this group when we begin our time of offering.
Morning Worship: Sundays at 10:30am
Discipleship Groups: Sundays at 9:30am Wednesdays at 6:30pm